We love to see the excited guests ready to relax and explore the beach and charming resort and coastal towns, while at our vacation homes. So many smiles of relief after a long flight or drive. Ready to enjoy the greatest beaches in the world? Try to remember why you are here.
It is the sunshine state and beautiful most of the time, especially at sunset. (Remember that the rental company does not control the weather). So let’s work together to make the best of every situation. There are amazing places to visit and wonderful activities for those days when the sun isn’t cooperating. Make light of bad weather, you cannot change it but you can choose to enjoy yourself through it. You are here to relax, Gulf Drive cafe has great Tiki bars with sports on TV and you can watch the rain and still be outside, and enjoy amazing breakfast, and specialty items while you wait. Refreshing tropical drinks are always on the menu. A storm from the Water front restaurant is exciting to watch and the food will make you forget the short detour.
Vacation homes and condos are set up to live there, just like you live at home. Most people stay because they love the comfort of feeling at home. Many people return to the same home year after year and feel as if it is truly their winter getaway. We are so happy that you do. You may not realize, that we do not own the homes we manage them. Please feel free to let us know if anything is not in proper working order, needs replacing or housekeeping needs, and our staff is happy to help resolve it. We want you to have an amazing getaway. Please contact us ASAP to get the best response time. Thanks, now go enjoy yourselves.
Our Pinterest boards have extensive selections if you feel at a loss for what to do or where to visit. Find a great island or coastal vacation property rental home at BeachRentals.Mobi, or call : 844-206-MOBI and our reservation agent will send you more information.
You may enjoy laughing at a few silly rants made by various Vacationers.
COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY “THOMAS COOK VACATIONS” FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS
- “I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts.”
- “It’s lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallarta to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during ‘siesta’ time — this should be banned.”
- “On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don’t like spicy food.”
- “We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price.”
- “The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room.”
- “We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow.”
- “They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax.”
- “No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared.”
- “Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers.”
- “We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish.”
- “The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun.”
- “It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair.”
- “I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends’ three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller.”
- “The brochure stated: ‘No hairdressers at the resort.’ We’re trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service.”
- “When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners.”
- “We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning.”
- “It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel.”
- “I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes.”
- “My fiancee and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”
- We opened the doors for fresh air and beach sounds while sleeping. Now our room is full of bugs and we are getting all bit up. We want to be compensated.
THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS! BE AWARE …. THEY WALK AMONG US and THEY VOTE!!!!