Where to Eat on Bradenton Beach!
Most Island eateries are family owned and operated with a few national chains also.
Our Guests often ask about seafood first then Icecream and of course, tropical refreshments and beach tiki bars. You may be a lover of fine cuisine, bistros or just a juicy burger. The eclectic selection of eateries is perfect for the typical foodie.
This is the list from top to bottom of all the options in Bradenton Beach.
1.Sharky’s Steaks & Sea Grill~ Full Bar Menu Seafood to Prime rib with a kid friendly menu and Wine selection 2519 Gulf Drive, Bradenton Beach FL 34217. PH: 941-779-9151
2. The Smoqehouse ~Smoked and BBQ Pork, Brisket and other amazing meals(menu). Craft Beer & Wine available. 1701 Gulf Drive Bradenton Beach, FL 34217Phone: (941) 242-5340
3. Gulf Drive Café ~♫A tropical family-friendly eatery serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We love the Breakfast selection and what better way to wake up then at the beach. 900 Gulf Drive Bradenton Beach FL 34217 PH: 941-778-1919
4. Wicked Cantina ~All of our food is hand made in-house daily! We specialize in delicious, Austin style Tex Mex as well as tasty American classics( Menu). Full Bar and patio seating facing the beach. 101 7th St N Bradenton Beach, FL 34217 PH: 941- 281- 2990
5. Beach House Restaurant $$~Beachfront mainstay features seafood & island-inspired fare, plus deck seating. Another great Chiles Group option. 200 Gulf Drive, Bradenton Beach FL 34217. PH: 941-779-2222
6. Oma’s Pizza ~ Italian Cuisine: with Hand-tossed or Sicilian-crust pizzas, calzones & more, served in a casual environment. Some patio seating. 201 Gulf Drive, Bradenton Beach FL 34217. PH: 941-778-0771
7. French Table~Family Bistrot, where you will discover a taste of the south of France. 103 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
8. The Moose Lodge~ Members only beachfront dining. 110 Gulf Dr. S, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217. PH: 941- 778-4110
9. Island Time Bar and Grill~Open-air Sports bar with indoor and patio seating, Serving cocktails, seafood & upmarket bar fare in a laid-back setting across the street from the beach. Music and dancing. ♫ 111 Gulf Dr. S, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217. PH:941- 782-1122 Kids menu
10. Bridge Street Bistro~ $$$ Upscale dining, for special occasions with fantastic cuisine and service. 111 Gulf Drive Bradenton Beach FL 34217. PH: 941-782-1122 upstairs from Island Time.
11. Daiquiri Deck~If you loved it in Siesta Key then you are sure to be thrilled with their newest location on Bridge Street. Serving Seafood, Oysters (Regular and Raw Bar menu) and the best selection of Frozen Daiquiris as well as Beer and wine. 107 Bridge St, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
12. Blue Marlin Grill~ $$ ♫ Gulf Coast seafood restaurant & wine bar with nautical decor & a courtyard featuring live music. An Island Favorite. Make reservations ahead if you really want a seat at a table. 121 Bridge Street Bradenton Beach FL 34217. PH: 941-896-9737
13. Island Creperie~French bistro featuring an array of sweet & savory crêpes, sandwiches & salads in upbeat surrounds.127 Bridge Street Bradenton Beach FL 34217 PH: 941-778-1011
14. Bridge Tender Inn~ ♫ Live Music inside and out. Dine in the Pub with lively entertainment, in the restaurant with sports bar options or dockside to soothing breezes and casual tunes. 1335 Bridge Street Bradenton Beach FL 34217 PH: 941-778-4849
15. Anna Maria Oyster Bar on the Pier~Marina front dining with bar and music♫. Local chain serving breakfast lunch and dinner, with water view. Inside or deck seating. Smaller selection than mainland locations but the chef does not disappoint(menu). Valet service for beach parking, also marina docking allows you to come by boat. 200 Bridge St, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217. PH:941-778-2662
16. 941 Deli~Fresh, quality products, made to order! Boar’s Head Meat and Cheeses, by the sandwich or by the pound! Excellent customer service!119 Bridge St, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217. PH: 941-251-6628
17. Back Alley Treasures~Coffee, Wine, Craft Beer, and Local Treasures make this a charming hangout. 108 Historic, Bridge St, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217. Phone: (224) 209-1480
18. Island Scoops~Serves Big Olaf & Lickity Splits Ice Cream, Gourmet Sodas, Candy, Hometown Desserts and a fabulous assortment of delectables( menu)! Visit us in our store or shop online, celebrate every day and enjoy island life with Island Scoops! 103 Gulf Drive Bradenton Beach FL 34217 PH:941-779-2244
19. Joes Eats and Sweets~A huge selection of ice cream, sorbet, and sugar-free options. 219 Gulf Drive Bradenton Beach FL 34217. PH:941-778-0007
20. Coquina Beach Cafe~Casual beachfront cafe with affordable seafood platters & sandwiches, plus frozen drinks, beer & wine. ♫Live Music and plenty of parking. Playground, Volleyball, Restrooms, lifeguards and all beach amenities. Come for breakfast and coffee and stay all day. They even serve Icecream. 2650 Gulf Dr. S, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
If you are staying at one of our Bradenton Beach properties, these are an easy stroll/bike ride or take the free trolley to any location.
BeachRentals.Mobi has accommodations all over the island. So venture to Bradenton Beach for shopping, dining, Beach market, parasailing and a whole lot of beach fun.